Affirmations!
l***@gmail.com
2005-12-03 23:07:37 UTC
Hi all,

I would like to bring to your attention http://www.bmindful.com - it is
a free web service that allows you to compile a list of affirmations by
browsing through the hundreds of existing affirmations, or by adding
your own.

After compiling your list, you can then print it out easily, or leave
it online for easy access whenever you are at a computer. There are
also articles there for you to browse, these too are free for everyone.

The web site by its very nature will become exponentially more useful
as it grows in terms of user base. Every time you add an affirmation it
becomes available for everyone else to use (note that your affirmation
list can remain private though!) The most popular and most recent
affirmations are easy to locate also.

bmindful is 100% free to sign up and use, and it is honestly the best
resource of its type on the internet. I would not have spent long,
*long* hours creating it if I didn't honestly believe that.

I have absolute faith in affirmations and I really do believe that they
made me the well rounded individual that I am today. I continue to use
them many times every day and I urge everyone, no matter what stage of
life they are at, to make a real attempt to allow affirmations to
change your life for the better.

I would love to hear from you, you can use the feedback form on the web
site - http://www.bmindful.com/feedback.aspx - if you are having any
problems let me know, likewise if you have a success story let me know
as well!

Thank you so much for your time, and I can't wait to hear what you
think of www.bmindful.com!
Susan
think of www.bmindful.com!
l***@gmail.com
2005-12-17 13:57:17 UTC
Hi Susan,

What do you mean by blank?

It seems to be working for me?
Susan
2005-12-19 05:10:51 UTC
I wish I had an answer. When I click on the link, it is a green page,
but it is empty. The top right hand corner has the word "alpha". And
that's it.
Post by l***@gmail.com
Hi Susan,
What do you mean by blank?
It seems to be working for me?
Susan
2005-12-19 05:16:26 UTC
Okay. I figured out what the problem was. I was able to access the site
thru Microsoft Explorer. And not thru Netscape. Rarely does this ever
again. I can usually access sites from either Netscape or Explorer

Susan
Post by Susan
I wish I had an answer. When I click on the link, it is a green page,
but it is empty. The top right hand corner has the word "alpha". And
that's it.
Post by l***@gmail.com
Hi Susan,
What do you mean by blank?
It seems to be working for me?
ANTONIO GUIMARAES
2005-12-21 23:21:26 UTC
The sign up process is not very easy.

There should be a simple link for signing up, allowing one to enter user
name, password, e-mail address.
ANTONIO GUIMARAES
2005-12-22 02:18:04 UTC
Never mind, I just got confirmation e-mail about my account.

thank you.