Having a Terrible Month
namllih
2005-10-24 17:07:21 UTC
As the title infers, I've been having the worst month on my life. First
it's the phone call of my closest friend being kicked out of his own home,
and he hasn't been the same ever since. Then it is a call from the music
shop saying they have lost my $900 instrument, and they have no clue where
it is. Then it's a part I have ordered for that same intrument arrived and
was defective upon arrival. Then it's a strike that puts me out of my job.
I obtained a temporary job then to find the employer refuses to pay me and
I've done hours of volunteer work. Then I damaged my car against a cement
wall and stuck out irregularily. Then I receive a call from my insurance
company and found out someone has reported a hit and run, and it's most
likely my fault and it'll cost over 1000 dollars.

I know we'd all like to think we're good people, but I'm starting to lose
that type of thinking, and my self-esteem at the same time.
Heart Four
2005-10-30 22:23:14 UTC
that is true....many troubles come our way....some we can handle..some
we need help with them

http://community.webtv.net/Christian_Corner/ChristianCorner

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Anyone feel free to email me
anytime. God Bless you.
Frank Bechtold
2005-11-05 06:06:26 UTC
You my friend are not alone. I have been there and thensome. I was
homeless for a couple of months and lived in my van. What really
bothered me was no church would really go the extra step to help me.
Sadly I have come to believe 99 percent of people are concerned with one
thing : Themselves. For what its worth I will pray for you and Pray that
good fortune shines on you!
s***@aol.com
2005-11-09 23:35:06 UTC
Dude, sometimes that's life just random acts of shit fuck luck. Get over it,
fix or replace your stuff and invite your homeless friend to live with you
or help him find a home.

Stop winning! at least you're not dead or half alive in some hospital
missing a leg or arm.